"A Far Away Place, So
Close to Home!"
Open Mid-May thru September
9 AM 'til Sunset Daily
Thomas Point, The Camp Sites.
"If you are a Camping Buff, you're gonna Love
Camping with us." Slow down, relax and enjoy the breeze off
the bay, the peace and quiet ...
Thomas Point Beach ... a true camping retreat on the Coast of Maine.
All campsites include one fire place or fire ring, and one picnic table.
~ Camping Courtesies ~
- To maintain peace and quiet, one of the features of camping at Thomas Point, we ask that all noise be kept to the very minimum after 10:00 PM.
- For the sake of safety, we will not allow any swimming after 8:00 PM. Swimming after dark is dangerous and is not allowed. Swimming while the lifeguard is OFF Duty is done at your own risk.
- Campfires are to be out by Midnight. DO NOT MOVE the fire rings. Please keep your fires low and make sure that they are out when you retire.
- Please do not cut, debark, or drive nails, knives, axes or saws in any trees. You are free to take any dead, fallen wood for your fires.
- Parents are asked to exercise control of their children’s conduct and will be responsible for any harm done by them. All children must be at their campsite by 10:00 PM. No children under 18 years of age may be left alone at the campsite overnight. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the rest rooms at all times.
- No Fireworks. No disruptive behavior is tolerated.
- Please keep your campsite neat and clean. Garbage bags and rakes are available at the Main Lodge. Avoid unsightly clutter. NO Clotheslines, excessive toys, waste.
- Visitors must leave the Park by 8:30 PM or registration fees will be charged.
- QUIET HOURS are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- DO NOT wash clothes/dishes in the bathrooms or at the faucets. Please use outside sinks, only.
- Any disturbing activities should be reported to the Main Lodge or call 725-6009, at once.
- All "Camping Pets" must be under 25 pounds. All Pets must be registered and NEVER left alone at any time. Dogs must be kept on a SHORT leash at all times. NO Barking. Only adults may walk pets in the designated walking area. Pets are never allowed in any public areas: the beachfront, playground, buildings, etc. Clean up after your pet immediately. Complaints will result in eviction and forfeiture of fees. Pets are not allowed during any Public Events.
- No sink or shower waste shall be thrown on the ground or disposed
of in the fire pits.
This is the state law.
Anyone found in violation
with these policies will be asked
to leave the grounds at once. No Refunds!
For Reservations or information...
Thomas Point Beach, Inc.
29 Meadow Road,
Brunswick, Maine 04011
or call (207) 725-6009 -or- Toll Free 1-877-TPB-4321
"The Cleanest and Prettiest Park in New England"